Buy MAGPUL AFG2TM - Angled Fore Grip (Black) Now
This item, like all Magpul stuff is very well made. It was a breeze to mount and the feel is really nice. Only thing is I think for my hand, it is a little small. I am 6'-4", 228# and I have large hands that swallow this lil guy up! I really wish that I had gotten the original AFG. It's a big larger and probably would have felt better for me. None the less, very well made and the angle feels great!Read Best Reviews of MAGPUL AFG2TM - Angled Fore Grip (Black) Here
First off let me say I'm in the Army 11b (Infantry) and I've used vertical grips for a long time but this caught my eye and I read so many reviews on how this is better and this product was only about $30 so I bought it to try it out. I'm glad I decided to get this because it feels a whole lot better when shooting (and im in afghanistan so its part of my lifeline) I put it all the way back on the bottom rail of my M4 and it's a more stable grip and feels more natural. It's a good quality build and its cheap, on top of that it looks cooler since everyone's rocking those grip-pods which I think look dumb. So buy it and you won't be disappointed.Want MAGPUL AFG2TM - Angled Fore Grip (Black) Discount?
I wanted to hate the AFG; I REALLY did.However...after testing VFGs (vertical fore-grips) and the MagPul AFG (angles fore-grip), I cannot for the life of me understand why the military has not accepted the MagPul AFG as standard and outright banned the use of the VFG. Yes, I know some combat veterans and competitive shooters swear by VFGs, but there is really no comparison in my opinion.
If there is one thing about the grip that could be considered a negative, it is the fact that it takes up 5-6 times the real estate on a rail that a standard vertical fore-grip would take. But that begs the question..."Just how much stuff do you really need to be attaching to your weapon in the first place?"



0 comments:
Post a Comment