I don't fault Sperry going to China like most shoe company's, but there seamed to be no quality controls with there shoes now. A boat shoe should not bleed dye on your feet for months when they get wet. This is my first pair that the top stitching up by the laces pull out on both shoes. Now both soles have separated from the leather uppers. Sperry has lost a life long customer!Sperry Top-Sider Men's Authentic Original 2 Eye Boat Shoe
Buy Sperry Top-Sider "Authentic Original" 2-Eye Boat Shoe Now
These shoes have leather laces and strech when wet.They are so shallow that they easily slip off when the wet laces stretch.They also are very slipery when walking on wet gel coat. I'll use mine for boat shows only, they do look good.Read Best Reviews of Sperry Top-Sider "Authentic Original" 2-Eye Boat Shoe Here
They must have changed the soles on them. They are incredibly slipperyand not just on wet surfaces. Wood floors, carpet and worst of all, boats. It's like having ice skates on. Also wrote to manufacturer to let them know. Only response was that they'd replace them. Oddly, I am not interested in owning more of these awful shoes. Find something else. These are not the Topsiders we all knew in the past.I even tried to scuff them up some so that they'd be less of a hazard. Doesn't really help. I am throwing them in the trash.
Want Sperry Top-Sider "Authentic Original" 2-Eye Boat Shoe Discount?
I loved my old topsiders but I bought another pair recently and after a month the new ones look worse than the old pair. The stitching is frayed and torn around the ball of my foot. The sole is slick, it is like the rubber is dehydrayed. The soles are slick on wood, tile, and concrete and I don't dare take this new pair near water. I am sorely disappointed in Sperry.


0 comments:
Post a Comment