In the past, I've used the tablet size pill pockets, but decided to try the capsule version. For roughly the same price, the capsule version is far more economical. The pill pockets are huge! You can easily split them in half to make the bag last longer. I will never go back to the tablet version again.
Buy Greenies Pill Pockets, Chicken (7.9 oz) Now
I have to give my lab mix 6 capsules a day. This being the dog that can somehow spit out the teeniest-tiniest pill no matter how much good stuff is wrapped around the medication, I was thrilled to find this product. The capsules I have to give her are actually too big for this pocket (hence 4 stars instead of 5) but I can moosh the pill pocket around the capsule well enough that she's eaten the pill pocket and looking for more before she realizes that there's medication hidden inside. With only 30 pill pockets in each 7.9oz pouch, I'll definitely have to buy in bulk. I'm saving so much time and energy and wasted medication; I'd definitely recommend these to anyone who has a dog who hates takes their meds.Read Best Reviews of Greenies Pill Pockets, Chicken (7.9 oz) Here
We've been using Greenies Pill Pockets for a couple of years with all our pets (dogs and cats). They are great! They are often much larger than the tabs and capsules, so we frequently only use 1/3 or 1/2 of each pill pocket per dose. That works out even better because we get more pill pockets for our money! I have even put more than one pill in the pocket, with no issues from the pets.My cat has kidney problems and has to take three pills twice a day. It was undoable and gag-inducing until Pill Pockets. Now he begs for them. Astounding and miraculous! Thank you for making these!


0 comments:
Post a Comment