3M 39084 Headlight Restoration Kit

3M 39084 Headlight Restoration Kit
  • No power tools needed, so it can be completed easily by hand
  • Restores cloudy and dull lenses
  • Can be used on trailers, snowmobiles, emergency vehicle light bars, plastic motorcycle light and other plastic lenses
  • Helps improve nighttime visibility and appearance of vehicle
  • Contains 6 sanding discs, 4 finishing discs, 2 refining disc, 2-1 oz rubbing compound, and 1 foam pad

I've used this to clear up both of our vehicles headlights and four other vehicles of friends and family. It works very well if you follow the directions. Really foggy headlights will need several sanding discs to get it clear. Can take an hour per light to do it well. Wax afterward to protect. Would like more discs per kit.

Buy 3M 39084 Headlight Restoration Kit Now

This is the first Headlight Restoration Kit I have purchased so I'm not much help when it comes to comparing products but I can say that this kit cleared up the lenses on my 2003 Ford Taurus pretty well. They still are not perfect but they are much better than they were before I used this product. The process with this product is simple and the included instructions are easy to follow. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to improve the overall appearance of their headlight lenses.

Read Best Reviews of 3M 39084 Headlight Restoration Kit Here

Did not buy this product off of Amazon, but at an Advanced Auto Parts around my area. I would like to say this product worked, but don't expect to use it multiple times after.

You can't really apply heavy pressure with the sponge b/c it will deform, causing the black velcro to come off. It worked wonderfully, but just took way too much effort than I expected.

0 comments:

Post a Comment