Scandalous 2 [Kindle Edition]

Scandalous 2I could not wait for the release of Scandalous 2! Like most, I fell in love with Jack and Abby in the first book of the series. Wondering if the second book would be as great as the first....I could not wait to see what was in store for this delicious duo. HM Ward did NOT disappoint!!

We begin right where the first installment left off.....Jack and Abby are on their honeymoon. It's their last day of paradise and Jack has made special plans for them. Unbeknownst to Abby, there is `trouble' brewing back home. Jack wants their last night to be a memorable one. After a dinner in a very special restaurant, the two share in several delicious fantasies.

Once they return home, the couple is thrust into the turmoil surrounding Jack's artwork and business. One of the `hate groups' has set its sites on destroying Jack's reputation. The protestors are coming our in full force at Jack's exhibits as well as the gallery. Not only are they determined to crush Jack's career, they now blame him for Abby's `fall from grace'. They blame him for Abby leaving the church,, breaking her vows, and marrying Jack. The protestors are at `the boiling point'.

Jack takes the statements to heart. Once again, he stops communicating with Abby. In the meantime, Abby is trying to fill the void that leaving the ministry has left her with. She knows Jack is keeping things from her. Both find themselves hiding their feelings from one another. Each trying to soften the blows of their recent turmoil with the hate group.

Abby's desire to protect Jack leads her to take matters into her own hands. In an attempt to deflect the recent negative press she decides to make announcement to the public. Despite objections, Abby holds a press conference to make an announcement she hopes will deflect the actions of the protestors. The firestorm this announcement creates, throws the couple into the middle of a Scandal that drags everyone into the line of fire.

HM Ward has amazed me again. I love this book even MORE than the first. Is that even possible? The ending of the story does not disappoint! This is one book you will not be able to put down!!

** I was privileged to have received an ARC for my review!!

Hot!!! Hot!!!Hot!!!! Love the storyline and the characters. A great read after book one. Such a great author!!! Can't wait to read more books this author.

Buy Scandalous 2 [Kindle Edition] Now

OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING!

One of my favorite books is Scandalous 1. So When I heard book 2 was coming I was excited but nervous too. Cause really I love Jack and Abby in book one. They became part of my reading family. Read the book so many times, I could qoute it. I was a little worried on how Book 2 could live up to Book 1.

NO NEED TO WORRY!!!

Book 2 is just as great as one. I really did not think my love affair with Jack could get any better. WRONG!! I am now officially obsessed with Jack. He is so in love with Abby, but he feels so bad for making her fall. Sexy and Sweet all rolled in to one beautiful package that is Jack!

Jack and Abby together are just pure magic! Throw in two devoted best friends, crazy stalkers, and hot sensual love scenes and you have one truly FUN FANTASTIC READ!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BOOK!

Read Best Reviews of Scandalous 2 [Kindle Edition] Here

This book is full of romance, passion, and suspense. It gets you hooked from the very beginning. The love between Jack and Abby is so inspiring! They both will do whatever it takes to protect one another and they always put the other one first. A must read!

Want Scandalous 2 [Kindle Edition] Discount?

Bravo...ward is my new favorite author. I absolutely love the raw emotion in the story line. It's real and dead on. What can I say, but WOW! This a must read, but you must read the first book to understand the relationship between the two main characters. I will not give anything way, but I must tell you that I will read this book again and again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment