Donut House Collection Coffee (Chocolate Glazed Donut)

Donut House Collection Coffee, Chocolate Glazed Donut, K-Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 24-CountI think that Donut House's "Chocolate Glazed Donut" coffee is perhaps misnamed. In my experience, Chocolate Glazed Donuts tend to be very sweet with a strong chocolate flavor. This coffee, on the other hand, has a more subtle taste with a lightly bittersweet undertone. To my mind, it's more reminiscent of a "Chocolate Cake Donut" than the Glazed variety. Even more specifically, it tastes like a chocolate cake donut that has been dipped in a regular cup of coffee, and in the process has taken on a slightly acidic aftertaste. Interestingly, I find that as the coffee cools, the chocolaty taste becomes more pronounced.

Personally, I like the way this coffee smells and tastes, despite the fact that it hardly matches up to its name. Thus, my four star rating. But I can well understand why someone expecting the sweet comfort of a classic chocolate glazed donut would find it objectionable. Keeping in mind that everyone's taste buds are a little bit different, I think you might be well advised to take into consideration many reviewers' opinions before you decide whether this particular K-cup flavor is one that might appeal to you.

I was very excited when my chocolate glazed donut k-cup started brewing for the first time because the first thing that hit me was an overwhelming aroma of donuts! Almost over-powering and definitely doesn't help that I'm on a diet! However I was kind of disappointed to discover that the taste did not come anywhere close to that amazing smell I had just got a whif of. I tried equal packets and then later I even tried real sugar with no luck. Then I tried stevia powder, 30 Grams (1.06 Oz) Stevia 95% Steviosides Bulk Powder and this was the golden ticket! If you get this flavor, use stevia as your sweetener. It's literally the closest thing to actually eating a chocolate glazed donut!

Buy Donut House Collection Coffee (Chocolate Glazed Donut) Now

This coffee is exactly what you think! When it brews, the kitchen smells like fresh chocolate

donuts and the taste is the same!!!

Read Best Reviews of Donut House Collection Coffee (Chocolate Glazed Donut) Here

I was pretty excited to try this flavor and was NOT disappointed! It smells heavenly when brewing and tastes like a good cup of coffee with the perfect hint of a chocolate glazed donut aftertaste! I could close my eyes and believe I was in a donut shop, drinking a great cup of joe. I think, like most of the flavored K-Cups I've tried, the flavors are more of a delicious smell than taste but that is just perfect for me. I think I'll go have a cup right now!

Want Donut House Collection Coffee (Chocolate Glazed Donut) Discount?

My standby is Timothy's German Chocolate Cake....it is to die for...I just tried this and it was DELICIOUS. It smells great, tastes just like a warm chocolate glazed donut. You MUST try this coffee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment