The perfect wipe would be pampers solution on a Huggies quilted wipe,
My daughter has sensitive skin. Usually regular wipes will do, but there are times she needs the sensitive, so I just buy these. They're great and don't irritate rashes or eczema flare ups at all.If you typically buy Pampers sensitive wipes because they are soft, then you DO NOT WANT THESE. These are not soft and feel like Huggies wipes. They do not separate easily when you place them in the dispenser and just stick together. They are abrasive and even leave the cotton lint residue on my baby girls' bottom just like Huggies (we use them too for myself and my 7 yo, so I know personally how they feel). If I wanted Huggies, I would buy them, because they typically cost less.
I tried these because Amazon removed my VERY LOVED Pampers Sensitive wipes from the Subscribe & Save program Pampers Sensitive Wipes 64 Count (Pack of 12) and offered these as a replacement. The original wipes I have buying on the Subscribe & Save for the past 2 years are very soft and are much better. While they may still say, "sensitive" (in terms of ingredients), please be advised they are NOT SOFT TO THE TOUCH and it's worth it to pay a little more in my humble opinion. In fact, while I always intend to make time to write a review, I don't and this is my first review, so you know I was inspired to warn you that THESE WIPES ARE NOT SOFT AT ALL!!
I gave a 2 star rating just because I love the Pampers brand and prefer their diapers, too, over all the rest. These are the I prefer to buy: Pampers Sensitive Wipes 64 Count (Pack of 12)
Buy Pampers Sensitive Wipes Now
Have used on New born twins with sensitive skineasy to get diaper rash. This is the only product that worked the best with my babies. I have even tried cheaper sensitive brands and other name brands and organic brands...these wipes are the only wipes that worked the best with my babies. You can use just a wet cloth with water, but you have to make sure the baby's butt is completely dry before putting on the diaper. These are great wipes for newborn babies.Read Best Reviews of Pampers Sensitive Wipes Here
Our baby has sensitive skin so we use this wipes for her, we do not buy any other brand. She has not had any reaction to them, they are sturdy enough for baby poop and soft enough for her bottom.I like this box with 7 refills because it does NOT contain a tub. We already have a wipe warmer, so we do not need to be creating more waste with extra tubs that would just end up in the trash. Some people say you can 'reuse them', but there are only so many things you can put on a wipe tub before the room starts looking tacky, unless you have the time to cover them up with fabric or something else.
The price is pretty good too, 2 dlls cheaper than the big blue store and delivered right on my porch. All in all, i would recommend to a friend.
Want Pampers Sensitive Wipes Discount?
The item stated open box, and I did expect box damage. The box of wipes came repaired to the best of anyone's ability (packing tape galore), and all seven packages were undamaged. So, I was happy to have more wipes for my child at a discount.Just make sure you have Amazon Prime or qualify for Super Saver Shipping because the shipping weight is heavy for a package, and before the discount the shipping was more than the box of wipes ($10 wipes $12 S&H).
As for rating Pampers Sensitive wipes? They are the only brand used in our household. They work well, but I cannot compare them to any other brand as they are the only brand I have used.



0 comments:
Post a Comment