CBI MLC20 Low Z XLR Microphone Cable (20 Foot)

CBI MLC20 Low Z XLR Microphone Cable, 20 Foot
  • High Quality XLR Male and Female Connectors
  • Built to Last
  • Excellent Price, 20 Foot

These cables are OK if you are just going to plug them in and leave them indefinitely, but they won't last long under heavy usage. The connectors are very low end (not like Switchcraft or Neutrik). They are very low end and provide almost no strain relief for the cable.

Buy CBI MLC20 Low Z XLR Microphone Cable (20 Foot) Now

If you are looking for some replacement or backup XLR cable at a great price, look no further. This cable has no bells and whistles, but it gets the job done. I used it to mic up my drumset for a recent gig and found no hissing or cracking at all. Sound was reproduced clearly and consistently. The construction is not as stellar as some higher end cables, but you get what you pay for. Will they last forever? Probably not. But at this price, you can afford to replace a cable if you need to. I highly recommend them.

Read Best Reviews of CBI MLC20 Low Z XLR Microphone Cable (20 Foot) Here

Not for stage use. Broke after 2nd use, a total of 6 hours. Save your money and buy something else.

Want CBI MLC20 Low Z XLR Microphone Cable (20 Foot) Discount?

I have my own band and also sometimes do live sound for other acts. Purchased two of these thinking they would make good back up cables in case of problems on a gig. Foolishly, I stored them in my truck without testing them; they are now well past the return window. When I went to try one of these today, (Shure 58 mic) it made a terrible humming noise; no way it would work on a job. I tried the other and it produced no signal at all! As a control, I used a cable that was several years old in the same set up and it worked fine. The connections on the new mics were way loose in both cases, despite the fact that a heavily used one was tight. As a result, I will be forced to cut off both ends and turn them into instrument cables. So if you want a bargain you may get lucky, but I will spend a little more from now on. Note: This review was written by F. Miller husband of P. Miller ""gardening girl"

Save 76% off

If you are planing to move the cable around a lot like I did, get a better cable. The connector gets loose after a few uses, it really kills your mood when your voice became on and off during events. It happened to two of my three cables I bought. The problem is actually fixable if you have the right tools, the best use for this product is to fix it to a microphone stand and fix the microphone stand. Do not frequently disconnect it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment