- Amazon.com Gift Cards never expire and carry no fees.
- Multiple gift card designs and denominations to choose from.
- Redeemable towards millions of items store-wide at Amazon.com or certain affiliated websites.
- Available for immediate delivery or schedule up to a year in advance.
Buy Amazon Gift Card (E-mail) Now
My husband has still not received his gift card for $250.00 that I purchased for him in September. I have "chatted" many times with customer service only to have an incident report sent to the Gift Card department. They always reply to me that all is fine. ALL IS NOT FINE. I AM OUT $250.00.Read Best Reviews of Amazon Gift Card (E-mail) Here
I've used the gift cards many times and my children and grandchildren love getting them.My main negative comment is that I wish Amazon would send me an e-mail message letting me know when the recipient has used the gift card. I get a message confirming my purchase but I'd like to know when it was actually used.
Sometimes I think Amazon could charge my credit card but not send the gift card. I don't want to ask the person I sent it to, if they received it.I wanted to buy a giftcard for someone in living in Canada and unfortunately bought the gift card from Amazon.com. Amazon.com now refuses to transfer my gift card amount to Amazon.ca. Absolutely not happy that the overall company is not willing to help out. Be very careful when ordering Canada vs U.S.This is a complaint, not a review. My gift card order was never received. When I called to complain, I was told to wait on hold for 25 minutes or leave a call-back phone number. I was never called, and have never been to get through to a representative. I am still waiting for a call-back and refund of $50 .



0 comments:
Post a Comment