Please go to Nespresso directly and pay $5 per sleeve (each sleeve contains 10 capsules)
Why they think to charge that much is an absolute craziness.
Please take this product off Amazon.com
I have never thought anyone should worry about being ripped off on Amazon.com
This makes me very sad.
Buy Nespresso Variety Pack Capsules (50 Count) Now
I purchased the capsule via amazon as I do most of my purchases this way. These ended up coming from is isreal. They were send in a flimsy bag and everything was crushed and unusable AND I waited 7 weeks for them. Not acceptable and I can not believe this seller is on amazon.Read Best Reviews of Nespresso Variety Pack Capsules (50 Count) Here
This is not a good deal in any way, shape or form. You can purchase the pods directly from Nespresso for 1/2 of the price and you will receive them within 2 days of your order. If you buy these, you'll be paying way too much!Want Nespresso Variety Pack Capsules (50 Count) Discount?
I juat placed my first order through Nespresso. An assortment of 50 capsules of four different flavors was $36 including shipping.Most pods are 55 cents each. Some are 62 cents. Minimum order is 50 pods, so for their BEST blends that is $31 for the pods plus $6 or $7 shipping.



0 comments:
Post a Comment