COCO 1 Womens Buckle Riding Knee High Boots TAN

COCO 1 Womens Buckle Riding Knee High Boots TANI'm giving these boots 5 stars! Plus, They got here 2 days before the earliest expected arrival date! I'm really impressed! I also love these boots, and they match tons of different outfits. I think it's super cute that they zip up in the back rather than the side, like most boots! I would definitely recommend these boots to a friend, and to all of you who are looking in to buying them! Thank you SO much!

I love these stylish boots. Cute & comfortable. Arrived very quickly. Fit perfectly. Even have a metal zipper instead of plastic like most these days.

Buy COCO 1 Womens Buckle Riding Knee High Boots TAN Now

My experience with ordering these boots went great. The boots came in on time, look just like the picture, and fit me perfectly.

Read Best Reviews of COCO 1 Womens Buckle Riding Knee High Boots TAN Here

I love these boots, they are alittle lighter in color then I expected but cute none the less. I do advise tho, if you order these go a half size up!! I got a size 7.5 and they are the same size as my size 7 boots from payless.

Want COCO 1 Womens Buckle Riding Knee High Boots TAN Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment