- America's #1 selling Gel Ink Pen
- Dynamic Gel Ink Formula that's smooth writing and smear-proof
- Contoured rubber grip for writing comfort
- Retractable and refillable
- Available in black, blue & red inks, and Ultra Fine, Extra Fine, Fine and Bold Point sizes
I cannot recommend the black pens because they are not as reliable, and I have not used the two other colors, but I can tell you that the regular blue pens are my go-to pens now. They are simply awesome.
Buy Pilot G2 Fine Point, Black Gel Ink Pens (Box of 12) Now
When the ink flows, this pen writes very smoothly with even lines. The gel ink dries fast enough that I rarely run into any smearing unless I'm writing on an unusual surface...so caution if you write on non-paper surfaces or glossier papers.Unfortunately, about 1/2 of these pens (I use them both at work and at home) run into ink stoppages. Sometimes you can get the ink flowing again, but many times you just have to throw them away. This is very frustrating as the ink stoppages have occurred in meetings (several now) where I can't get to a new pen, and I really shouldn't have to carry around 2 pens just in case.
Read Best Reviews of Pilot G2 Fine Point, Black Gel Ink Pens (Box of 12) Here
the fine point Pilots can be hard to find, so it is really convenient being able to order online ... love how they writeWant Pilot G2 Fine Point, Black Gel Ink Pens (Box of 12) Discount?
I remember when I first used a Pilot G-2 07. It was autumn of 2010, my junior year of high school. I was in AP Language and Composition, alone, bitter, and chillingly scared, surrounded by twenty other compatriots in a cold, heartless, unforgiving industrial classroom. Upon taking a seat in my harsh, plastic chair, I reached for my backpack to retrieve a writing device my preferred tool in this class being a pen. But alas! My well had run dry.Goosebumps erupted across my epidermis, and the hairs on my neck stiffened like the quills of a porcupine. What would happen now? Would I be singled out for lack of preparation, and expelled? Would I become a sour outcast, to spend the rest of my life plotting the destruction of civilized mankind? No! Literature Heaven itself had decided against such a cruel fate, for I was provided with a moment which shattered all other warm, pleasant childhood memories like a divine, silk-accented sledgehammer, leaving me to dust off all other stationary in the graphite-laden past, for the sum of the comfort of them all to the power of the number of total words I had written with them cannot equal the blissfulness and splendor of this moment to come.
I was handed a pilot G-2 07.
My fellow classmate came to my aid, not fully realizing how he had halted the bland freight train of my life to a full emergency stop, and switched it to a new course of radiant majesty. The Pilot G-2 07, clad in a protective case of the purest, deepest red, had an angelic aura gracing the air immediately around it. The Pilot G-2 07 deemed any physical transaction between the two of us unnecessary, for it moved on its own accord, subtly beckoning the entire class's attention as it gracefully rose from the pencil case as if manipulated by the Writing God's own Holy Puppetry. It ever so softly drifted towards me, even with the full knowledge of my rare left-handedness, proven by its summoning of my left hand by the Holy Prose Spirit itself.
The Pilot G-2 07 slowly descended into my palm, until finally making... contact! I was instantly transported to an alternate dimension, where all was right and evil was a relic of an ancient past. This psychedelic moment was teasingly brief, as I soon found myself back in the harsh environment of English class, drooling for more.
The Pilot G-2 07 wrote itself, guiding my hand as if it were some immaculate, omniscient space ship, navigating my unworthy person through the infinite celestial bodies. The penmanship was unearthly, instantly hallowing the paper it graced. It was as if Father Time himself had halted his otherwise unending procession of the time-space continuum to witness the transcendental scene. The basic rules of quantum physics were utterly fragmentized as the Pilot G-2 07 wrote not only the most impeccable piece of literature ever to grace the Universe, but also wrote new rules for math, physics, and history. It was a moment which none of us undeserving human beings in witness of will ever fail to recall at least once every half hour.
But then I dropped it. Evil was restored, Scientific Law returned, and I was out of a pen. I didn't finish the essay, I failed the assignment, dropped out of school and now live on the fringes of society, for I refuse to write anything unless it is with a Pilot G-2 07.
Never will I forget the otherworldly experience which has forever sanctified my left hand, which I now refuse use to wipe myself or touch unworthy humans with. Never.This pen writes beautifully and effortlessly. The ink flows easily from the first use until empty. They're very comfortable in the hand.



0 comments:
Post a Comment