Wipe New Trim Restorer

Wipe New Trim Restorer
  • Safe and effective to use on plastic, rubber, chrome, vinyl, leather, acrylic, ceramic and metallic surfaces; do not use on glass
  • 1.5 ounces is enough to treat the interior or exterior of the average mid-sized car; comes with a free bonus pro detailer kit
  • Does not use silicone like other products that require constant reapplication; will last for years
  • Can be used on RVs, boats and motorcycles also
  • Includes: (1) 1.5 fluid ounce bottle of Wipe New, (2) Wipe New applicator cloths, (1) headlight applicator, (1) headlight prep pad, (1) detail brush and (1) pair of nitrile gloves

Firstly, I'm not a plant. I've been in the detailing business since I was 16, I'm now 42. I've tried pretty much everything out there. I was very disappointed to see what a small bottle I got when my package arrived. HOWEVER, this stuff works very well and it goes a long way. BUT, you MUST read the instructions carefully and follow them. It's not like Armour-All, it's not silicone based. They call it a liquid polymer and it seems to me to that it's just that. It has a strong solvent smell and it hardens as it dries. The applicator cloths went stiff as they dried and cannot be rinsed clean, even with soap. It's tough to get off your skin without white spirit, so do please wear gloves. I got a great finish on the black plastic of 2 cars and did the dash of another using one bottle and I'd lost some due to spillage. In short, it does what it says on the box. If you're going to get a good result, make sure the surfaces to treat are absolutely dry and dust free and apply it in the shade, not direct sunlight. And make sure that the treated surfaces are not touched by hand, water or dust for 24 hours to allow the stuff to cure. I'm a happy customer and will be buying this again. The one thing that annoyed me is that I paid $19.99 plus shipping and had to wait. I then found it in a store the next day for the same price, no shipping, no wait. I would have rated this as 5 star, but deducted a star because application requires special conditions and therefore takes more time than a standard detailing product(Shade from direct sunlight and a 24 hour curing period an annoyance when doing an interior.) Hope this is useful.

Buy Wipe New Trim Restorer Now

I totally agree with the posted review that says this is a ripoff! It is a sample size bottle. The "detail kit" IS a little snot rag with a blue glove. Worst of all, it doesn't even work. Save your money and don't buy this product!!

Read Best Reviews of Wipe New Trim Restorer Here

I requested a MSDS from them to see what hazardous chemicals may be in it. If it requires a glove to protect you, I want to make sure it is the correct type of glove. Exposure to certain chemicals requires a certain glove.

they point blank turned down the request. I sent another e-mail to point out they are required to provide me with one and they never answered.

Want Wipe New Trim Restorer Discount?

You get a teeny tiny bottle of "armor all." If you order the extra "FREE" stuff, you get a broken q-tip with only one end, and a couple of rags not big enough for eye glass cleaners. Yeah, "Money Back Guarantee!" All you get refunded is the $19.99. No shipping.

wipe new doesnt work the company will put free things in with it and charge you shipping for each item the botle is a sample size bottle the free cleaning kit is two snott rags and one rubber glove paper thin thats right one glove for $15.98 shipping not refundable the say 100% mony back its a lie they will give you your money back for the product but they keep the shipping charge even if you change your mind like i did i told them i didnt want the product because they couldnt give me a total sale price they gave me a number to call and when i did they said it was to late already ship product it sucks they suck and i wouldnt buy anything from this company fyi. the bottlr is only about three table spoons full and that is the double size not like tv. or this picture WIPENEW YOU SUCK SO DOES YOUR PRODUCT AND YOUR CUSTOMER SEVICE DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment