925 Sterling Silver Infinity Symbol Wedding Band Ring Size 4 to 12

925 Sterling Silver Infinity Symbol Wedding Band Ring Size 4 to 12, Limited time offer at special priceThis ring is by far my best Amazon purchase in a very long time. I could not be happier about the product I received today! The pictures do not do the actual ring itself justice. The ring is absolutely stunning, and I don't want to take it off! For sterling silver and the pure beauty of this ring, the price COULD NOT be more reasonable. I am very thrilled with this purchase and would highly recommend it to ANYONE who is considering. Very very very pleased!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

As they say, if it sounds like metal and feels like metal, it is probably metal! I should've seen it coming, after all, this is a metal company. But, as the the word goes, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!!!!

Buy 925 Sterling Silver Infinity Symbol Wedding Band Ring Size 4 to 12 Now

Much smaller than image!!! I also thought it would be a little more shiny and round. I'm returning it.

I guess you get what you pay for.

Read Best Reviews of 925 Sterling Silver Infinity Symbol Wedding Band Ring Size 4 to 12 Here

The package came damaged, and my daughters ring was crushed. I was going to send it back, but when I tried to locate the company, I called information to get a number to call them to let them know I would be sending it back. The operator informed me by the address located on the package she could not find a number. I just wanted to let them know it was coming back, but for a small ring it was not protected. A friend of mine fixed it, and my daughter is happy. That's what matters to me.

Want 925 Sterling Silver Infinity Symbol Wedding Band Ring Size 4 to 12 Discount?

I was a bit hesitant ordering because I don't really order jewelry online. But I figured I would try either way because the ring was a good price. After a very fast delivery, I received my ring and was very pleasantly happy with my purchase. Fits very comfortably and true to size. Seems to be a very durable ring and very pretty. Thanks!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment