
My daughter has been fascinated with my wife's Pandora bracelet since I bought it for her. In all fairness, 3 year-olds are fascinated in most everything. Either way, we had thought of buying a Pandora and rigging it with a lobster clasp and a loop charm to make it fit her smaller wrist because as long as we had looked, we couldn't find anything THAT small that was similar. Here, we found exactly what we were looking for. The smallest (six inch) chain is smaller than most people may realize. Think of the size of those small candles (slightly larger than a shot glass) and you'll be close. To make sure you're close to the right size measure a piece of string and wrap it around and leave enough space for charms. Though the six inch chain is still too big for our daughter, the bracelet and charms (from the same company) are cheap enough to replace if broken or lost. In all honesty for the price I wasn't expecting much but I was happily surprised. This is a great little bracelet that will either hold up or can be replaced cheaply until my daughter can care for a real one. This is a perfect surprise for anyone with a daughter, and I don't doubt that the larger sizes would make any lady happy especially if they don't want to wear their expensive bracelets on vacation for instance.

Bracelet is great, is exactly as pictured and all the beads I've bought fit it! I just got got it, not sure how it's going to hold up, but it seems like it may hold up for a while.
Buy Beautiful Silver Plated Snake Chain Classic Bead Barrel Clasp Bracelet Fit Now
I had gotten a fake pandora bracelet for christmas, but the chain was too long. This bracelet was the perfect size! The two extra stoppers were very helpful too! The chain isn't very flexible, but i can live with that.
Read Best Reviews of Beautiful Silver Plated Snake Chain Classic Bead Barrel Clasp Bracelet Fit Here
Really like this bracelet it looks very good. The service was great. Because of the lower price you have to take care of it!
The thing people do not understand about a "silver plated" bracelet is you cannot wear it ALL the time. You must not get it wet and you must store it in a small air tight bag when not wearing or in a treated jewelry keeper. If you want something to wear without taking it off you must pay big bucks for it.
I personally like change in my jewelry. So this is perfect for me on my low budget.
Want Beautiful Silver Plated Snake Chain Classic Bead Barrel Clasp Bracelet Fit Discount?
I was pleased with the product and the company was very easy to work with. I would purchase from this company again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment