Ash - The Sandstone Affair Part 1 [Kindle Edition]

Ash - The Sandstone Affair Part 1This series has potential, but leaves a bit to be desired for me. I WANT to give it 5 stars, but I was still left feeling like this one definitely isn't worth paying for each tiny snippet as it is released. I don't see myself finishing up this one.

It's okay,..... But.....it has some disturbing sex scenes. Because of that I will not purchase any further series. if you like BDSM, then you would like this series.

Buy Ash - The Sandstone Affair Part 1 [Kindle Edition] Now

I enjoyed this book very much. I wish it was longer. It left me wanting the next installment. I recommend this short, but great read.

Read Best Reviews of Ash - The Sandstone Affair Part 1 [Kindle Edition] Here

Poor Julia! But i must say that i can't wait to read the next book. They have left me hanging and I want more.

Want Ash - The Sandstone Affair Part 1 [Kindle Edition] Discount?

Julia's beloved magazine company, Lynx, has just been shut down and its resources are being transferred to Julia's competitor, Ladies World. Upon the arrival of this sudden news, Julia is surprised, devastated and angry. Lynx is her pride and joy; the company that she built with her own hands, sweat and determination. Along with that she's just been terminated and also has an ailing father in the hospital who is battling cancer. Her father's expenses are piling up and now without a job, she's left hopeless. Holding on to a very thin rope, Julia asks Mark Stone to help her get her company and job back. Mark is more than willing to help her. However, he has an offer for Julia. In exchange for helping her, she will submit her body, her will, her trust, and obedience to him for the next thirty days. Julia reluctantly agrees and so their journey begins...

Ash was an okay read. The story was very fast paced and everything happened quickly in this introductory installment. The characters could have used a bit more development, but considering that this installment was short I felt that the story was more focused on introducing the plot. However, I hope that the characters will be more fleshed out in the upcoming installments. Some parts felt rushed and randomly thrown in (e.g. Mark & Julia having sex in his office). I believe some buildup would have made those parts work with the story. However, one thing that I did like about this story was that the heroine was not your typical young and innocent virginal girl. She was an independent woman. For me, that was a breath of fresh air. So, overall, Ash was a decent read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment