InterDesign Axis Scarf Holder (Chrome)

InterDesign Axis Scarf Holder, ChromeThis chrome scarf holder looks nice and stylish, but its a total waste of money. I put two scarves on it when I got it and both scarves are now ruined from being snagged. What you don't see in the picture are little wires that hold the rings together that are not smoothe...and also in between the rings when pulling the scarf thru the material gets caught. Not only am I disappointed but I now have snags in a couple really expensive scarves. What a bummer. I now use it to hold a couple purses. I ended up getting a not so pretty white plastic one and am much happier with it.

I bought this before realizing I could make something on my own that would work just as well. Just get a sturdy hanger and put shower rings on it. You can loop ribbon through and around the rings to secure them and have them lay flat like the rings in this holder. This scarf holder does work fine for what it is, but obviously you can't customize the number and size of rings you need.

UPDATE: Liking this a lot less now. A couple of my more delicate scarves have snagged on this thing; the metal loops are not welded together smoothly. I also filled about half of the loops with medium and thin scarves and it is already bulging and unwieldy. This wouldn't be an issue if I didn't have to carefully remove and insert my scarves each time because I don't want them to snag and it's harder to do that through layers of other scarves. Time to use my own DIY idea!

Buy InterDesign Axis Scarf Holder (Chrome) Now

This is a great concept poorly executed. There are sharp edges everywhere the circles connect, which snags the scarves. Better to just attach shower rings to a hanger.

Read Best Reviews of InterDesign Axis Scarf Holder (Chrome) Here

For the begining using this product I thought I found something perfect formy scarfs, but those silk ones should be careful when taking out because it can ruin or strap.

Want InterDesign Axis Scarf Holder (Chrome) Discount?

This product looks like a great idea and I was really excited about it. Unfortunately, the rings are not welded together properly and have sharp uneven edges. My silk scarf got ruined after getting caught on one.

Save 10% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment