- Stunningly beautiful artwork by PhatPuppy!
- Three Game Modes (Normal, Casual and Challenge)
- Three Find Styles (Picture, Word and Silhouette)
Buy Hidden Object - Atlantean Odyssey Now
Until about 3 months ago, I had not even heard of Hidden Object games. Now I am a huge fan. Phatpuppy Art's images are true art, and some of the searches can be challenging. This game, like other Phatpuppy artistry is not "cartoon-like" and therefore sort of boring. I loved this game, by the way. I play them in all formats so that I can challenge myself at teach different level. I play on a Kindle Fire.Read Best Reviews of Hidden Object - Atlantean Odyssey Here
I stumbled on to the Hidden Object games at a layover in Denver and now I'm hooked! The game is fun enough, but I lose myself in the amazing artwork that makes this particular game a cut above the other similar games. My favorite Hidden Object to date, great bang for your buck. Worked perfectly and the difficulty settings really give you some challenge on the harder levels. Looking forward to this artist's next Hidden Object.Want Hidden Object - Atlantean Odyssey Discount?
"Atlantean Odyssey" is one of the best hidden object games that I've played lately. With aquatic themes and artwork by Phatpuppy, the colorful graphics are gorgeous. For me, playing in the untimed Nice and Casual mode was the most enjoyable mode, since there's no pressure to find all nine objects in a level before time runs out. To make the game much more challenging, you can play the Normal mode or the Challenge mode, where a timer is running, the number of hints is very limited, and you're penalized for blindly stabbing at the screen. In any mode, you can also match objects by words or silhouettes, which is more difficult than matching pictures.Most of the hidden objects are fairly easy to spot, but there are some objects that are very small or they're partially hidden or camouflaged. The ten levels must be played sequentially the first time through. After that, they can be replayed in any order. In the Normal and Challenge modes, if the time expires, you have to return to the first screen and start over, so if you have to take a break, press the Pause button first, and the timer will stop until you resume the game.
All-in-all, a fun game with some marvelous graphics for hidden object fans.
Kindle Fire HD 7".This will not install no matter how many times I try.I never had any issues with other apps. I keep getting error message try again latter! I paid for it would love to play it. Help Anyone!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment