Buy Gold with Clear Iced Out Cross Metal Bangle Bracelet Now
I have been looking for this bracelet for a really long time and when I found it on amazon for that price I was so excited! Unfortunately when I received the package the cross was broken in half but I'm trying to fix that problem now...it's still soooo cute and I highly recommend itRead Best Reviews of Gold with Clear Iced Out Cross Metal Bangle Bracelet Here
It is worth every bit of $2...The picture makes it appear fancy then it is.. VERY CHEAP LOOKING!!!!!! Its hard to latch on, I almost broke it trying to latch it. Im glad i only spent $2 on it but its def not worth the buy!!!Want Gold with Clear Iced Out Cross Metal Bangle Bracelet Discount?
Came in before the date it said and in good shape. The metal is a little flimsy. Other than that it is great and very cute accessory.


0 comments:
Post a Comment