Buy Darice 2704-01 Rhinestone Setter Hot-Fix Applicator Wand Now
I bought this to "bedazzle" my daughters dress for a pageant...so far and three events later NO beads have fallen off. It is pretty easy to use. The only tip I've had success with is the flat one -I couldn't get the other ones to grasp the gem without first setting it to the surface they were laying on. So I placed each gem in the spot I wanted and set it using the flat tip. Hopefully I'll have more time to try the other tips...also I did not use the expensive gems! I bought the white crystal hot fix gems from JoAnn's and they worked perfectly!Read Best Reviews of Darice 2704-01 Rhinestone Setter Hot-Fix Applicator Wand Here
The product was very inexpensive and worked well. Sometimes I had trouble picking up the gems with it, but that could have been more user error than an issue with the applicator. I would recommend it, I've made some really cool things with it!Want Darice 2704-01 Rhinestone Setter Hot-Fix Applicator Wand Discount?
First project was a success. Used setter to adhere rhinestones to a hard shiney plastic. Applicator picked up the rhinestones better than expected. Had trouble picking up a couple but most hooked in with ease. I think the rhinestone was in crooked a couple times or the glue ran off and stuck to the applicator, causing the rhinestone to get stuck in holder. Was able to get the rhinestone out by sliding a thin metal stick in the slot and pushing it out. Was able to use the rhinestone still. Had fun using it just need more rhinestones now.


0 comments:
Post a Comment