Womens Faux Suede Rhinestone Ballerina Ballet Flats Shoes 5 Colors

Womens Faux Suede Rhinestone Ballerina Ballet Flats Shoes 5 ColorsI ordered two pairs of these (grey and black) in a size 7/8. I usually wear a size 7 or 7 1/2 in flats so I figured the 7/8 was a safe bet. However, after trying them on when they arrived they are very tight in the toe area. I'm sure the 9/10 would have been too large so I'm hoping these stretch out some as I wear them. I love the look of them but am a little disappointed in the size issue but don't feel like going through the trouble of trying to return them.

Within days the rhinestones started falling off. Within a month, the seams were starting to wear. Let it be known, I wore these shoes to work. In an office. With carpeted floors. I wasn't abusing them, and yet, now 6 weeks after buying them they are unwearable.

Buy Womens Faux Suede Rhinestone Ballerina Ballet Flats Shoes 5 Colors Now

dont buy this is a waiste of money, spend a few more buck for a qualyty product. they look nothing like the photos

Read Best Reviews of Womens Faux Suede Rhinestone Ballerina Ballet Flats Shoes 5 Colors Here

I just received these in the mail and was sooo excited...until I tried them on. I usually wear a 5 or 5 1/2 so I was actually worried these would be too large. They aren't too uncomfortable, but my toes are right at the end. Hopefully they stretch out with wear, but if not the sparkle is worth it! I suggest ordering a size bigger then you usually wear, considering how small they seem to run.

Want Womens Faux Suede Rhinestone Ballerina Ballet Flats Shoes 5 Colors Discount?

I supposedly ordered a size 8, but the shoes were labeled 7-8 and were too small. A 2 size range is really too big for shoes. They were also kind of cheap looking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment