Buy Geneva Brown with Gold Women's Faux Chronograph Silicone Rubber Jelly Watch Now
Excellent product, very nice and good combination of brown and gold, very responsible and responsive vendors to the opinion of its customersMake sure you order this watch from "Styles and Company." I received my watch faster than I thought I would but was very disappointed to see that the screen was cracked when it arrived. I emailed the seller about the problem and literally within a few hours they responded with apologies and told me they were shipping a new one out to me, and did so that very afternoon! The watch itself is pretty basic but looks expensive and seems to be what everyone is wearing these days. I have a very small wrist and was happy to see that this watch was so adjustable without looking silly. Overall I was pleased with what I got, and think the seller is terrific.Want Geneva Brown with Gold Women's Faux Chronograph Silicone Rubber Jelly Watch Discount?
I love this watch. Great quality. It comes with an extra replacement battery. I will recommend this watch to anyone.


0 comments:
Post a Comment