SKIN79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream Triple Function

SKIN79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream Triple Function SPF25 PA++ 40gI am a self confessed beauty product junkie. Having tried dozens, if not hundreds of foundations, tinted moisturizers, concealers, etc over the years, I can finally at 30 years old stop the search, because I have found my holy grail of skin cosmetics in Skin 79 Beblesh Balm. Here's some information about my skin type so you can compare before you purchase:

1. I am a fair skinned caucasian with both pink and yellow undertones. My skin tone is best describes as neutral fair ivory.

2. I have almost no sun damage as I do not go tanning and avoid the sun. My only sun exposure was when I was in my teens and early 20's and stupidly used tanning beds for a few weeks here and there. I do not desire a tan, either, which is important to note if you want to use this product because it has whitening agents and spf 25.

3. I smoked for 12 years before quitting 2 years ago and have tiny fine lines under my eyes. Other than that the only wrinkles I have are expression lines on my forehead.

4. I have oily, acne prone skin, though I keep it in check with Duac and Retin-A micro.

5. Despite having oily skin, I get dry after cleansing and must use a lightweight lotion (Cera Ve).

6. I have eczema, also held in check with proper moisturizing. I tend towards having sensitive skin.

7. I am extremely diligent about washing my face every morning and night, completely removing all traces of makeup.

The reason I outlined all of that for you is because it is important to take note that this product WILL NOT fit every skin type and tone, and it is not intended to. It is designed for Asian skin, and in most eastern cultures having fair, untanned skin is highly desirable, unlike western cultures where everyone spray tans to death.

That being said, this product applies like a dream: creamy, balmy, but not greasy. At first appearance it may appear to have a gray-ish cast, but that quickly dissipates after being blended into skin. I do not use this as a moisturizer, but instead use my Cera Ve a few minute before applying and allow that to absorb before applying this. This evens my skin tone out perfectly, although I do need to use a little concealer under my dark circles.

To my fourth point above, I do have oily skin, and this product is designed to control oil. I set it with Maybelline Shine Free loose powder and have noticed a substantial decrease in the oiliness and shine of my skin.

Now, onto my biggest rave of this product. In addition to leaving my skin flawless and beautiful while I'm wearing it, my skin is actually improving after I take it off! I started noticing this effect after about 2 weeks of using the product almost daily. I did not anticipate this effect; indeed, it is what inspired me to write this review. The expression lines on my forehead are actually noticeably diminished, my pores appear tighter, and my skin is baby soft and smooth. Now, I do use Retin A micro and I exfoliate a few times a week with a polishing brush, but I have never noticed this kind of effect with any other cosmetic product. I have an overall glow and any little marks that I had due to old acne are disappearing too. I attribute that to the whitening agent in this and the face that there are so many natural ingredients.

A little side note-BB cream was actually developed to help plastic surgery patients heal post-opt. It allowed them to blend their scars away while healing. That should tell you something.

Sorry for the long review, but I felt it was important to point out that this product can and does work miracles for the right kind of skin type and tone. If you have extremely dry skin, this may not work for you. Skin 79 offers different formulas that are designed for different skin types; you can check their website for more detailed information. If you have olive or tan skin, or plan to use tanning beds/go out in the sun/spray tan, this is not the right thing for you. Also, if you are not diligent about your skin and do not wash it off at night, I do not think you would get the same effects I have. It really is a cosmetic and needs to be applied to clean skin in the morning and removed at night. I suspect that it would be easy to think of this as a lotion and not bother washing it off.

Overall, I truly love this product and can't wait to explore other Skin 79 products. I honestly hope they never bring this to market in the US because it seems like whenever a cult product overseas comes to the US they have to change their formulas and they end up nothing like the original (I am thinking of Ellnet hairspray as one horrible example). I will continue to order for years to come, although I don't anticipate having to do it often since you get such a generous amount in this lovely little package!

: 5:26 Mins

I really wanted to do a video review but I only had limited time so the video has been unedited. :o

I've been using this product with great results over the past 3 days. I'm acne prone and this has NOT broken me out! It's really fabulous, just be sure to treat it like makeup and wash it off before you go to sleep. :)

About the seller (seoulglamour): AWESOME! Shipping was super fast (2 weeks earlier arrival than the earliest predicted arrival date). Additionally, the seller sent me other BB Cream samples. :)

Buy SKIN79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream Triple Function Now

I've been using this BB a week now and I LOVE it. I've been wearing cover ups since I was 15 and I'm now 32, so I know my foundations. And the great thing about this is it's not a foundation. It's a skin care product w/ the added bonus of a cover-up, so now I don't have to use all those layers of serums, pimple cream, moisturizer, sunblock, foundation, powder.... You name it.

I've had problem skin since forever and it's still a problem. I have all these acne scars that I try to hide every day. I have started on laser treatment recently and am getting good results, and I didn't want to jeopardize that by continuing w/ my heavy make-ups, that's why I was looking for a simpler regiment. A friend (Korean, of course) recommended that I try BB cream. This is the 3rd product I've tried and I'm sticking with it.

All those other reviews about the BB creams being too light or gray are true. But it's also true that they'll eventually blend to match your skin color. But I have to admit it's not always a perfect match, since each product are slightly different tones. This particular one is a little on the gray side, but then I have an olivey complexion, so it works out. it also has more of a yellow under tone, so it matches my skin more than the American make-ups that usually has peach or pink tone bases. I was called dark by my skincare specialist, but only compared to her other clients. My color is like a light tan.

Here's why I love this particular BB cream.

great oil control (my face looks like an oily slick by the end of the day w/ regular make-up. And much sooner when I'm bare faced)

light feel, but good enough coverage that I wear it alone on normal days (it doesn't cover dark spots, so when I go out, I just spot cover with a little of my regular foundation)

evens skin tone greatly. Again, even though it doen't have complete coverage, it evens out my skin that it doesn't look blotchy.

It's super cheap, and the size is not small.

Does not require a lot each application. For me, 3-4 dots for face and neck. The bottle will last a long time.

Read Best Reviews of SKIN79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream Triple Function Here

I bought this along with the M Missha cream in shade 21. I love this Pink Skin79 BB cream. It very light weight, goes on like a lotion rather than a foundation. The color does come a bit light, but it somewhat works out for me fine. I like to use this on days that I like to go natural because it hides my uneven skin tone which is light yellowish with pink undertone, freckles/pimple scars and dark spots. On days that I like a good coverage I applied a darker powder foundation on top to even out the color. This cream does help with controlling my oiliness compare to the M Missha. When I wore the Missha, my skin got oilier. Overall, this BB cream comes with very cute packaging, very convenience and easy to wear. I do notice my skin tone is improving ever since I started using this cream.If you're looking for something of darker shades or more coverage, this would not be it, after all this is not a foundation. It's more like a tinted moisturizer with all the good benefits of sunscreen/whitening/even skin tone

Want SKIN79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream Triple Function Discount?

Initally I wasn't going to write a review because there are already so many good reviews, but after reading each review posted on this product I had to add my two cents. So, first I'm going to say that I'm a mid-20's caucasian with combination skin. I have always suffered acne proplems and my skin is usually very oily in my T-zone, especially during the hot, humid summer months. My skin is very fair, light ivory in most foundations and burns extremely easily. I have a face full of freckles from all my burns. Now that I have told you everything about my skin that is important, lets get to the review!

I ordered this product about a month ago and have waited to write my review because I wanted to make sure the results were going to last and give the product time to work. The first time I used the product I was very iffy. It has a greyish tint and made me look like a ghost. Since I had read the reviews I was expecting it and knew to give it time to oxidize. After it had oxidized it matched my skin amazingly well and made my skin look flawless! I use about half a pump (don't think anyone using the product properly would need anymore than that) and it covers my whole face very nicely! For those that say it doesn't give enough coverage, I'm guessing they are applying it wrong. After I watched a video, I learned that when you apply it you MUST PAT IT ON, NOT RUB IT IN. This is extremely important. I have tried both rubbing it in and patting it on an (with my fingertips) and the rubbing leaves very little product on your skin to oxidize. With the patting it will easily cover acne, or any other issue you may be using this product for.

After a few weeks of using the product I noticed my pores started to shrink. Forgot to note at the top that I have always had very large pores. And that my acne has diminshed immensely! Although I still have some acne, it is not near as bad as it used to be and I have only been using this product for a month! Also since using this product I have had no oil and no sunburns (on my face)! I also must add here that when I have used the product by rubbing it in I did notice oil on my T-zone about half-way through the day. When used by patting it onto the face (as the box recommends), I have experienced no oil problems. I have also noticed a reduction in darkness of my freckles (due to the whitening agent). I didn't notice it first, my husband actually commented on it.

I also wanted to address one issue that I saw in a previous review. It was stated that this product is identical to a daily routine and that if you decide to use this product it is because you are lazy! This is not true at all! If you look at the ingredients for this product they are all natural (which can not be said for the foundation, sunscreen, acne treatment and whatever else the reviewer said to use). Also I'm sure that by purchasing all of these products that the reviewer recommened you would be spending much more than the $10 you can purchase this superior product for! Not only is this product all natural but it was also created to rejuvinate and heal skin, which once again those other products were not made to do.

Please, if you doubt anything I have said here google this product! There are literally thousands of reviews out there and this product, to me, is unbeatable for the price and the results!

Save 39% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment