I would not recommend this to my friends.
Chele JohnsonDon't be fooled by sterling silver stamp. Bracelet is made of cheap copper with silver "paint" not even silver plating. I had to get mine shortened and was advised by the jewelry store that I took it to, that this is not what it appeared and was advertised to be. SAVE YOUR MONEY!!
Buy Silver Starter Master Charm Bracelet for Pandora Beads Now
I thought a cheaper bracelet would be a good way to start a pandora collection. Unfortunately the clasp came undone every single time I wore it. I'm afraid to wear it again because I don't want to lose the few charms I have. :( I wish I had seen the other reviews before asking for this as a gift. Don't waste your money.Read Best Reviews of Silver Starter Master Charm Bracelet for Pandora Beads Here
I bought 2 of these, one for myself and one to start a bracelet for my Sister and the clasp on both of them broke within one day! If you only have one or two charms on it, it would possibly be ok. If you cherish your charms do not buy this! CHEAP!!Want Silver Starter Master Charm Bracelet for Pandora Beads Discount?
Miss leading....not Sterling Silver but plated. Wish I had read the reviews first and I would have not paid that for this braclet


0 comments:
Post a Comment