- Easy to use tutorials lead by Dora
- Tracing Uppercase and Lowercase Letters of the alphabet
- Hearing and reinforcement of letters sounds
- A tap and drag game to put letters in the correct holes.
- 78 pictures that reinforce letters sounds and initial letters
- A new game, Letter and Picture Match, reinforces initial letter sounds by grouping pictures that start with the same sound.
- A letter select screen that allows you to choose any letter to play
- Curriculum developed and reviewed by preschool education expert
- Player profiles now allow more than one child to play and save their progress
- Parent Reporting which shows you how your child is progressing in the app.
Buy Dora ABCs Vol 1: Letters & Letter Sounds (Kindle Tablet Edition) Now
I downloaded this app for my two and half year old twins. They were unable to make it work. I thought it was there issue being only two, so my husband and I both tried it. It locks up every few minutes and we have to restart my kindle fire. I purchased the app today and was going to return it, but that is not an option, so I least wanted to share that it did not work on the kindle fire to prevent other users from having this problem. My kids love Dora and were very disappointed.Read Best Reviews of Dora ABCs Vol 1: Letters & Letter Sounds (Kindle Tablet Edition) Here
She thinks she is just having fun and She doesn't even know that she's learning:) I totally approve of this game.Want Dora ABCs Vol 1: Letters & Letter Sounds (Kindle Tablet Edition) Discount?
I put this on my Kindle for my 3 year old to learn to write her letters. It was so user friendly she understood right away how to trace the letters. She really liked the letter match game since it let her know when it wasn't right and which one's to try. A super fun game for kids and parents!A great, simple game for my 2yr old. We still have to do it together but that's okay with me. I'm glad we got it for .99 when it was on sale though. I don't think it's worth three dollars.


0 comments:
Post a Comment