Plants vs. Zombies (Kindle Tablet Edition)

Plants vs. Zombies
  • Optimized tablet version designed for full compatibility with Kindle Fire
  • Use an arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants to stop a mob of hungry undead from invading your home
  • Think fast and plant faster--peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs, and other fearsome flora await
  • Play through 50 exciting levels in Adventure mode
  • Battle 26 types of zombies including pole-vaulters, snorkelers, and bucket-heads

this game is very addicting and fun the first time u play it u will not stop playing I downloaded this app and I love it

Buy Plants vs. Zombies (Kindle Tablet Edition) Now

Wen I bought the app I thout it would be bad but it is very good. But I still wish that if you can put butter on there heads like in the XBOX version. But It is very good you should get if you want! :D

Read Best Reviews of Plants vs. Zombies (Kindle Tablet Edition) Here

Its great to see this game make it to the Kindle library. With the Kindle's large screen, it makes it easier to move and place plants than ever before. The graphics are amazing and not stretched looking. Fantastic game!

Want Plants vs. Zombies (Kindle Tablet Edition) Discount?

It will take you a while to get through all the levels in Adventure mode, but it's worth it! Tons of fun and little surprises along the way. Absolutely as addictive as Angry Birds. :-)

I bought this game for my daughters Kindle and liked it so much I bought it for my own. Very easy to play and addicting as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment