AmazonLocal

AmazonLocal
  • Buy deals on the go within seconds
  • Use deals directly without printing vouchers
  • Set preferences to get deals tailored for you
  • Mark deals as used and view your unused deals

In an effort to minimize the number of ads presented, I set most of the preferences to "dislike". Despite this, most of the ads show in the categories that were disliked. If the filtering doesn't improve over the next week or so I will delete the app.

Buy AmazonLocal Now

The first offer, the one that GOT me was from Telefloral, a $40 Christmas center piece for $20. So they give you a voucher for $20. When I went to use it, the center piece was $60 and the was a $19 service fee. I ended up paying $70 for a $40 center piece.

Read Best Reviews of AmazonLocal Here

Hopefully the folks @ Amazon read this: I've tried installing your app twice and every time I try to login, it freezes at a white screen. I would love to try out your app.

Want AmazonLocal Discount?

did not work for me. maybe we don't have any local stuff on their site for my location, but i downloaded it and then removed it hte next day when nothing would come up on the screen

You can't see until after you've installed it exactly what areas are covered. Turns out this app only has deals for the Detroit Metro area which isn't particularly close for me, and the deals are the same ones you can get through Living Social or Groupon anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment