- Help a lost spirit reclaim his prize!
- Embark on a perilous adventure in this series!
- Put the pieces together to free a trapped ghost!
- Get this Collector's Edition for exciting extras like:
- Exclusive bonus gameplay, with a new character to play as!
- Embedded Strategy Guide
- Behind the scenes concept art
Buy Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition Now
Treasure seekers turned out to be an enjoyable experience of interesting scenes adventure, mystery, and interesting stories about ghosts, villans, mystery.. can't wait to play the next game.. please hurry to release it.. thanks youRead Best Reviews of Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition Here
Had fun playing but a little shorter than I would like for the money spent...hope next one has a few more levels. Only reason I didn'trate it 5 stars.
Want Treasure Seekers: Follow the Ghosts Collector's Edition Discount?
I am very pleased everytime I play one of your games. They are always very challenging . Keep them coming can't wait for the next one.I have enjoyed all of the Treasure Seeker games. This one is no different. I wish it was longer; but it seems to be a trend with games that they're just getting shorter. It's a shame that the prices don't change or in some cases the prices go up but we get less for our money. Still, this is a fun hidden object game; typical big fish game.


0 comments:
Post a Comment