- Replacement Parts for RED Syma S107 RC Helicopter
- 1 Set of S107 Main Blades- Red
- 1 Set of S107 Tail Decorations-Red
- 2 Tail Props 1 Balance Bar 1 Main Shaft
- 4 Gears 2 Connect Buckles
Buy Syma Educational Products - Full Set Replacement Parts for Syma S107 RC Helicopter Now
These parts appear to be factory syma parts. they were in excellent condition and got my daughters heli back in the air. Fast shipping.Only criticism is that the gyro/flybar is of an older design rather than the new style, but it is really not a big deal since that was not one
of the parts I needed. Good communication and feedback from seller.Am happy to report that Amazon replaced the former order, which had arrived with an open plastic bag containing some, but not all of the parts, with a full, sealed bag containing all the parts. Haven't have to use them yet, fortunately.
Want Syma Educational Products - Full Set Replacement Parts for Syma S107 RC Helicopter Discount?
I like it. I only have to replace the shaft once and the linkage. Very good to have some spare part just in case.Essential repair kit to have. I got this for a backup for if/when I crash too hard. Recommended to anyone who has this Helo


0 comments:
Post a Comment