
- Edit the contents of Minecraft PE inventory, chest, and furnaces.
- Built-in list of item IDs - just tap Browse!
- Spawn and remove mobs and other entities
- Edit world time, spawn location, and more!

Can change from creative to survival and edit inventory to whatever you want. Awesome! I now have 64 diamond swords. Thanks to the creator.
Buy PocketInvEditor Pro Now
This app is freakin sweet! you can edit your inventory and have 255 diamond pickaxes!! its amazing I highly recommend it!!
Read Best Reviews of PocketInvEditor Pro Here
this app is so awesome. it allows me to have a crape load of Tnt so I can destroy the earth. it also allows me to change modes in the middle ofbthe gameplay so I can own in life
Want PocketInvEditor Pro Discount?
this game has helped me build my minecraft world and much more i highly reccomond this app for minecraft pe
well this is an epic app of course only if u have minecraft its worth the money thank u very very much zhuowei zhang 4 making this app I hope every1 else likes this app as much as I do :D
0 comments:
Post a Comment