The product consists of 2 identical units each in their own cardboard outer box and plastic keeper box. A transparent plastic lid hinged on a black plastic base with foam insert cutout to hold the loupe.
The loupe case is of metal construction with even and uniform chrome finish, screw fastener to the hinge and clear even lens. The text 30x-21mm is ink printed onto the loupe cover and can be rubbed off with a fingernail. A ring screw fastens the lenses and spacer into the loupe frame.
In use the loupe is held very close to the eye and the subject about 1 inch from the lens.
The diameter is about the size of a quarter, fits easily into a pocket and would be handy to take about when looking at jewelry, stamps, coins, pellets, electronic components, insects or other small objects.
Buy SE Jeweler's Loupe (Set of 2) Now
For the price was a great deal! Used it on jewelry, coins, and even a tick we removed to make sure the pincers were out. Very versatile and useful. Works best if held to the eye and the object is brought up to it. Would buy one a bit stronger next time but no complaints. Fairly well made and comes in its own protective case.I purchased this set of Jeweler's Loupe, and it is alright. The little cases that come with it are nice. They magnify alright, but I doubt it is actually 30x magnification. However, I did purchase another product, SE Mini 45X Microscope w/ Illuminator, which I feel is SOOOOO much better. The led light is wonderful, and magnifies much more than these Jeweler's Loupes. If you can only function with a magnifier like this, I would recommend it, but for 99% of people, I recommend the above mentioned product.I got this to look at some very very tiny parasites that were growing on the plants in my garden. My regular magnifying glass wasn't powerful enough to identify anything I couldn't already with my naked eye. This has worked great in identifying garden parasites as well as in any other situation where things are just a little too small to identify. Any higher magnification wouldn't work for this use because my hands wouldn't be steady enough to focus it. I'd have to move on to a microscope for any higher magnification.


0 comments:
Post a Comment