Since it said "Genuine Samsung product" I assumed it would be exactly like (or extremely similar!) to the one that came with my phone. This one doesn't work on my desk at work and wouldn't work on my nightstand, either.
Buy Samsung USB AC Charger Adapter Power Plug Now
This is not an OEM charger. When compared visually to the original Samsung product, it clearly is inferior. However, it works with my wife's Galaxy S3 and my Note 2. The one thing I don't like is that the cable is far too short. I'd like to see a longer cable by at least 12 to 18 inches. A longer cable would increase this rating to four stars.Read Best Reviews of Samsung USB AC Charger Adapter Power Plug Here
Don't even waste your time if you are looking for a charger that works. This product is fake and stopped working after two days. The cord length is very short and in the picture they make it look like it's long. [My previous review was deleted. Delete this and I would leave another one]Delivered as promised. The only thing I did not like is the length of the cord. I would have given it five stars had it been longer. Maybe 2 ft long. Should be at least 3 so you can plug in on floor and at least reach table.


0 comments:
Post a Comment