
- Multiple Choice Mode
- Countdown timer and bonus points to extend time
- Many hours of fun gameplay
- Great graphics

I got this for my three year old, bad buy, its literally pics and you identify character by reading multiple choices. Poor graphics, the only sound is beeping. I wish I would have read the review first, lesson learned.
Buy Doc McStuffins Game Now
waste of money. the pics are nothing like they say. no music. nothing fun and exciting for a child here. too bad, we love the show but not this. very misleading.
Read Best Reviews of Doc McStuffins Game Here
Not worth a dollar!! Repeats the same pictures over and over. Its not meant for kids under the age of 4 they cant read.
Want Doc McStuffins Game Discount?
This is app is really a waste. It's not worth buying and it repeats itself with the same pictures no interaction. It is nothing what I thought, no music no fun.
This app should not be a paid app. Would still rate it 1 star even if free. Not much to it
0 comments:
Post a Comment