Plastic Beaker Set (5 Sizes)

Plastic Beaker Set - 5 Sizes - 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000ml
  • Sizes 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000ml
  • Durable, Reusable Plastic. 5 Pieces
  • Product Nest Inside Each other for Storage
  • Graduation Marks Molded in and won't rub off

I bought these for use in my home brewing hobby and they have been perfect. I use them for measuring, storage, sanitizing, etc.

The beakers are very durable and are much thicker than I had imagined. I'd choose these over glass any day.

Buy Plastic Beaker Set (5 Sizes) Now

This beaker set is great for measuring liquids and very reasonably priced. The plastic is sturdy and measurement markings are easy to read.

Read Best Reviews of Plastic Beaker Set (5 Sizes) Here

I keep these on top of my home bar. Somehow, making martinis in a set of beakers adds an air of authority to the results.

Want Plastic Beaker Set (5 Sizes) Discount?

This is a great set of plastic beakers for working with silicon rubber. I have always used the metric system and it is hard to find metric only measuring containers.

Save 59% off

These beakers are just what we needed for our homeschool science curriculum. I like that they are plastic and not glass, and also that they store easily in our science box.

0 comments:

Post a Comment