- Play the arcade classic on your Android device and Kindle Tablet.
- Enjoy an excellent emulation of the original game, including familiar audio and sound effects
- Dodge ghosts and eat dots to get through each stage
- Eat Power Pellets to weaken ghosts and fruits to get bonus points
- Use one of two control schemes, including the new PAC-PAD
However, it runs nice and smooth on my Kindle Fire and the fingertip directional control was very easy to use. You can also change the directional control to fingertip swiping.Glad that I got to test out this great game before buying the full version. I enjoyed it tremendously! The pac-pad worked smoothly and there's a volume control. After clearing the first screen the game gets a bit faster, so too, my heart was like beating more quickly. (ha-ha) But hey, it's not like I'm nine anymore. Enjoy!I tried playing this, it was hard to use with my stylus, and I think this is one of the applications that when you downloaded it, it also downloaded all its "music sounds" into my "music" on my device which Amazon and Kindle could not figure how to get off. They weren't in my Cloud, just my device. This and two other apps did that, and they downloaded 330 separate "sound bytes" that I had to manually remove. Not going to happen again!The "free" version is not worth downloading. I barely got through one screen and part of the 2nd. Not enough play to make it worth downloading. If I knew how to delete it, I would have already done that. My device is new and that's my next goal to figure out how to delete worthless stuff.



0 comments:
Post a Comment