Fisher-Price Deluxe Monkey Bouncer

Fisher-Price Deluxe Monkey BouncerWe had a Fisher Price bouncer for our daughter 3yrs ago and decided to buy another for our little boy. It's a great bouncer! Nice vibrating feature that soothes a cranky baby and bright colors to keep him interested. I don't see why the previous reviewer gave it only 1 star. The legs are suppose to be spaced out...that's how it works! It's no different than any other bouncer we've seen or previously owned. It's absolutely worth the money!

Like many, we registered for the rainforest bouncer b/c the baby bargains book said it was the "best". We recently bought this one for when we visit my parents house. It was fairly affordable and seemed to offer similar features to the rainforest (both have music, lights and vibration). If I had to register all over again, I would opt for this one over the rainforest bouncer. I like the toy bar on this one much better. It offers a variety of toys that each make a different sound and can be manipulated. They toy bar height is high enough that an older infant can reach for the toys, pull on them and inspect them. The height also allows us to easily place the baby in and out of the seat without removing the bar. The rainforest toy bar sits much lower-essentially lap height, and the toys can only be twisted. Most of the engagement or hype with the rainforest version is passive, eg looking at the twisting waterfall or the moving monkey. If you are choosing between the two, you won't be disappointed with this one. The only downside I could find was that it requires two types of batteries.

Buy Fisher-Price Deluxe Monkey Bouncer Now

My baby LOVES his monkey bouncerhe's used it since birth. While I can't hold him all the time, it's great for when you need to do daily chores (dishes, showers, cooking, etc). However, now that he's a little older3monthshe loves playing with the rattle toys on it and watches the lights when they go off. I actually use it now more than ever b/c it makes him smile and wave his arms and legs with joy-I even sing to him with the music. The fleece material the seat is made of is very soft & easy to remove for cleaningvery important for when baby out-potties his pants. As for the batteries this bouncer requires, it's been 3 months and we still haven't had to change them. (I do like to keep the music playing even when my son isn't using the bouncer, especially for his tummy-time exercises). We don't use the vibrating base much b/c he's not very fussy, but I can see how this would help soothe fussy ones. I wish I could give this bouncer more than 5 stars b/c my son loves it so much-we have a swing that he's never used just because I don't think he'll be nearly as interested in it as this bouncer.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Deluxe Monkey Bouncer Here

This was our 2nd bouncy seat as the other one was broken by an older child. The toy bar is fun and my child is now able to pull on it but the vibration only takes 1 D battery which means it doesn't vibrate well. Spend the extra $20 and get a seat that holds more batteries and vibrates better. The rainforest bouncer is a much better purchase and I wish I would have bought the other one.

Want Fisher-Price Deluxe Monkey Bouncer Discount?

I love our bouncer. We have a couple in our house, the monkeyin' around one and the rainforest bouncer. I prefer this monkeyin' around bouncer, the material is kind of fleecy, which makes it comfy for baby. I love the the toys on this bouncer are not too loud or obnxious. They can easily be used with our with out sound. The toy arch can also be easily removed if you want to cut down on overstimulation, I felt that the rainforest bouncer toy arch was a little tricky to get off). I was nervous about the monkey feet that crinkle. I was worried it would wake baby up or stimulate him during quiet/nap time, but it was never really a problem. We truly would not have been able to eat any meals during the first 3 months without this lifesaver. You will not regret this purchase. I will say that even though the weight limit goes up to 20 or 25, you will probably pack this thing up around 4 months, I think my baby was around 17 lbs or so, he was just too heavy for it by then, well before the weight limit but I still feel like I got my money's worth.

As a side note, yes the frame for the seat at the base is wider than the actual seat, this is to make it more stable. It is a safety feature. You will need to adjust how you walk around, especially if you have it in a tight space, to make sure that you have enough clearance so you don't stub your toe. It was never a problem in our house, you just need to take care when walking around it.

Save 28% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment