NeoChalk Liquid Chalk Marker Chisel Tip (White)

NeoChalk Liquid Chalk Marker Chisel Tip - WhiteI love these 'chalk markers!' There is no messy chalk all over your hands when using them and you can write just like you would with a pen which is great for signs and lettering. My only complaint about them is that they say they are water soluble and that may be true, but that put me under the impression that they would wipe off easily with water and a towel and that is not the case. I thought I had ruined our chalkboard wall at our office from using these, but luckily when I emailed the manufacturer they told me to use a Mr. Clean magic eraser and water and that made the chalk come right off.

Since then I have ordered 3 packs of the multicolored chalk markers and are excited to begin using them. The colors are so vibrant and much easier to see from far away due to their high pigmentation. Also, a plus to using these over regular chalk is that if you brush up against where you have used these it isn't going to smear or smudge.

Purchased to write on a chalkboard writes great, not messy. Wipes off with use of Windex, etc.

Easy to use.

Buy NeoChalk Liquid Chalk Marker Chisel Tip (White) Now

Exactly what it says a white marker that writes well on glass and washes off easily with no residue or mess with water. I bought this marker to write on photo frame glass with dark backgrounds, as a weekly organizer (saw the idea on pinterest.com). It was very hard to find an erasable light coloured marker, even in craft shops, so I was happy to find this on Amazon and I found a good price on it too about $2 ea.

Read Best Reviews of NeoChalk Liquid Chalk Marker Chisel Tip (White) Here

This chalk marker ruined my chalkboard. It did NOT erase. I even tried a wet washcloth, to no avail. I actually had to purchase chalkboard paint & paint my chalkboard to make it usable again... very very disappointed! I don't know if all chalkboard markers/pens do this but I am now scared to try another one. I am especially disappointed because it looks nice and crisp, much neater writing than regular chalk, but then your chalkboard is not re-usable... :(

Want NeoChalk Liquid Chalk Marker Chisel Tip (White) Discount?

Don't buy this if you want to use it as chalk on a painted chalk boardI just wasted about an hour cleaning it off with the only thing that finally workedMagic Erasure. Would be nice if something like this was listed in the product description!!!!

Save 28% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment