Cadbury Easter Creme Eggs (Pack of 6)

Cadbury Easter Creme Eggs, 4-Count BoxesThese used to be my all-time favorite Easter treat. Now the creme eggs that used to be the size of a chicken egg are resembling something more like a robin egg. Here's the breakdown of a 4-pack:

prior to 2007 155 grams / 5.5 oz

2007 forward 136 grams / 4.8 oz

A 13% reduction may not seem like much but the manufacturing process has changed since it was licensed to Hershey's. It's more chocolate, less fondant, and the chocolate is... not very good (something I've noticed about all Hershey's chocolate as of late.)

I live in Germany (US Military) and ordered these to make my Easter complete. They arrived just in time for Easter, and I just finished the last of them. Too bad Europeans can't buy them. I think they would be a big hit here.

Buy Cadbury Easter Creme Eggs (Pack of 6) Now

The best thing made by Cadbury by far. I had to have them couldn't even wait till Easter... This is just a little piece of home that Amazon and Cadbury brought to me. Thank you both!!!

Read Best Reviews of Cadbury Easter Creme Eggs (Pack of 6) Here

They arrived a little bit soft but I put them in the fridge for a couple of hours and they were just fine!

Want Cadbury Easter Creme Eggs (Pack of 6) Discount?

Come on, what's to review. You KNOW that Cadbury cream eggs are a mouth-gasm in a foil wrapper, what's to review?

Well, okay, maybe the foil can be complained about. It can be a real sticky pain in the rear to free the egg from it's foil wrapper. It tears, sticks and is generally annoying, but yeah, we're totally willing to put up with it for the reward waiting inside. It would be nice if there was some sort of fix for this.

The price on this offering is good. comparable to store bought unlike many other creme eggs for sale on Amazon. And of course, as always, Amazon ships on time, well packed, and continues to rock my world. pardon me, I need to get on the treadmill for the rest of the day ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment