Google Nexus 4 Ringke The Best Selling SLIM

SF Matte Black - Rearth Ringke SLIM for LG Google Nexus 4 SF Premium Hard Case - ECO PackageGreat case for the price.

The lip of the case isn't huge but it's raised enough on the corners that the phone doesn't quite touch the ground when laying face down. The slimness goes a long way to making this case nice to use. In the past I've used those rubberized cases and they always make the phone feel so much larger. I own a black version and a white version (for the wife) and we both hate using cases but we haven't minded this one.

Not a snug fit on the original one I bought but Rearth is sending a replacement when the next revision comes in. Excellent service. Either way, they are going to make sure I'm happy with my purchase. This is what customer service is all about.

Update: the replacement case fits like a glove. Does what it's supposed to do and protects the phone from scratches. I don't like huge cases so this is exactly what I was looking for. Gives enough grip to keep it from sliding.

Buy Google Nexus 4 Ringke The Best Selling SLIM Now

: 1:34 Mins

Small, slim, a little slippery...but good for the price, and great for the speed.SF Matte Black Rearth Ringke SLIM for LG Google Nexus 4 Soft Feeling Premium Hard Case ECO Package [Revised Version]

Read Best Reviews of Google Nexus 4 Ringke The Best Selling SLIM Here

Just got this case and it looks great on the phone (I have the white one). However the left hand side of the case, the side with the volume buttons does not fit perfectly. I am hoping this is a manufacturing defect and that Ill be sent a new one. I will update my review if I do.

Besides that I like the case. It doesn't provide much protection besides scratch protection on the back and small drops. This doesn't bother me because i was looking for a slim case anyways. The material is kind of slippery but I wouldn't say the phone is harder to hold on too, lateral move.

Hopefully i get one that fits right.

UPDATE: Case still doesn't fit right however I am giving it a higher rating from 2-3 stars. First I contacted the seller, They are shipping me out a new one that hopefully doesn't have this issue. Second I dropped my phone yesterday, it the typical getting out of the car fashion right onto concrete. The case now has some dents in it but my shinny new nexus 4 is still in perfect condition. Once I get a replacement and it fits properly I will be updating with a 5 star review. I am happy with my purchase.

Want Google Nexus 4 Ringke The Best Selling SLIM Discount?

Prior to the purchase of this case, I was using the Poetic Atmosphere Case for Google Nexus 4 Smart Phone E960 LG Clear/Gray(3 Year Warranty from Poetic), which I felt did its job well but had a few shortcomings including the design aesthetic (frosted black, rather than clear) and a rather slick back that did not provide much grip. Although such concerns are not present with the Ringke Fusion, it does have some minor flaws as well, most notability the tactile feel of button presses.

Like the Atmosphere, the Ringke Fusion has all of the necessary cutouts, and all are perfectly aligned. I had no issue plugging in my Klipsch Image X10 in ear monitors or usb cables, though I was not able to successfully plug in my Shure 750 studio monitor headphones, as the cutout's diameter was slightly too small for the thickness of the audio cable. The same issue applies to the Poetic Atmosphere, so this may be something to consider if you have full sized headphones with thick cables.

I loved the tactile button presses of the Atmosphere. Pressing on the power button or volume rocker felt natural, as if there was no case present and you were pressing on the buttons themselves. The Fusion however, does not fare as well. Presses can feel stiff, requiring more force, and presses occasionally don't register. After a while, you get used to it, but I still miss the Atmosphere's buttons.

As with the Atmosphere, inductive charging does work with the case on, which is always a plus.

So how is the Ringke Fusion superior to the Atmosphere? First is the design. Overall it feels better in your hand, and more noticeably, it looks better. The black sides fit more cohesively with the Nexus' design, and the clear back lets you show off the intricate dot design of the rear glass of the Nexus. The case appears "premium" with a uniform smoothed matte black material uniformly covering the sides and extending to the back, rather the Grey TPU/frosted plastic look of the Atmosphere which looked "cheap." However, the clear back will have the wet effect, if you're using a wet screen protector such as the LG GOOGLE NEXUS 4 XtremeGUARD© FULL BODY Screen Protector Front+Back (Ultra CLEAR) as I am. Secondly, the back provides slightly more grip than the Atmosphere. Although the grip isn't as strong as a TPU case, your phone won't be sliding off the desk as much with the Fusion.

Lastly, in terms of protection, both appear to be equally protective, though a TPU case would provide more protection from drops, as would an Otterbox style case. Both cases stay on the phone well, and require a good amount of force to remove, so you won't have to worry about the phone bouncing out of the case when dropped. Neither will protect the front glass from shattering, and it's questionable how much they protect the rear glass, but they both appear to provide decent protection from daily wear and tear.

If you can live with the insensitive buttons on the Ringke Fusion, I'd highly recommend it over the Atmosphere.

Save 57% off

0 comments:

Post a Comment