Buy 2.00 Carat Cubic Zirconia Earrings Now
I don't see how anyone wouldn't want to rate these 5 stars! I'm wearing them right now and I love them! They tell you what size they are, but it's my own fault for not understanding that 1 carat was so big. For me and my age, they're too big to be believed, but instead of trying to pass them off as real, I'll gloat about how I got them for 'one red cent'! Well, the posts are a very nice length and the silver is indeed real. For a penny + shipping, you can't beat these. Just you try!Read Best Reviews of 2.00 Carat Cubic Zirconia Earrings Here
This was my first time buying stud earrings from this seller. When I received my earrings, I was pleasantly surprised. The earrings were sparklely and they didnt have that fake plastic cheap look that you find with some cz earrings. The sterling silver is perfect for me because i have sensitive ears. They definitley can pass for the real thing. overall great purchase. I will be purchasing other items from this seller in the future. GREAT BUY!!!!!!your sterling silver earrings were amazing and with promt delievery. a few days before it even supposed to of been there. i think the leaving feedback is very important for future customers so they can see how relieable your company and product is. i thank you very much.. you made my special someone very happy for valentines day.. i will shop here more..


0 comments:
Post a Comment