Buy Death Wish Coffee, The World's Strongest Coffee (16 Ounce Bag) Now
Not too impressed kind of like a woody Folgers. Perhaps if it was a lighter roast. I will probably grind the rest of the beans and use it in the coffee mess perhaps someone at work will find the buzz I am not feelin it.Read Best Reviews of Death Wish Coffee, The World's Strongest Coffee (16 Ounce Bag) Here
This is the best coffee I have ever had. Even the smell of the bag makes me smile. Perfect cup, every time.Want Death Wish Coffee, The World's Strongest Coffee (16 Ounce Bag) Discount?
It's strong coffee (and actually pretty smooth), but based on the name, I was expecting something more intense.Knocking off a point because I found two stones in the bag. Luckily the first one was sitting on top of my first scoop, which lead to me inspecting the rest of the bag.



0 comments:
Post a Comment