Buy Crayola 4ct Washable Fingerpaints Primary Now
This is a great improvement over Crayola's old finger paint.Pros:
Easy to dispense (nice soft tubes)
Good color selection
Comes off skin and clothes easily with soap and water
Cons:
like all finger paint the colors are a little transparent so mixing the colors doesn't always work (i.e. red + blue doesn't really make something that looks like purple)
All in all, my favorite fingerpaint!
Read Best Reviews of Crayola 4ct Washable Fingerpaints Primary Here
These paints have a really bad chemical smell to them. It was so strong that my 3 year old tried to paint one-handed, using his other hand to pinch his nose closed. He eventually gave up painting because the smell was making him sick. I didn't notice the smell until I was cleaning up, but then I could totally understand why he didn't want to paint. I threw the paints away after one use.These paints smell awful! Did I just get a bad batch? Maybe there's some sort of quality control issue going on, but for all the colors to smell like that, probably not. I do NOT recommend these.


0 comments:
Post a Comment