Champion Men's Performance Stretch Boxer Brief 2 Pocket

Champion Men's Performance Stretch Boxer Brief 2 PocketWithout a doubt the most comfortable underwear in the history of underwear (for me). Seriously. I bought some champion boxer-briefs from Costco a few months ago, and they were super comfortable, so I went back, seeking more. Alas, I found only different style made by Champion. So I went online and found these. They are not the exact same type as the ones from Costco, but have the same fabric blend, so I bought them. Heaven in my pants. So I bought 10 more pairs. I'm not kidding. I wear them every day now, like Clark Kent wear's his super underwear.

Outstanding pair of draws... just like the kind you can buy at Target for 2x the price. The stitching, the fabric, the seams... everything is identical. It's just like the C9 brand, minus the branding on the waistband.

Buy Champion Men's Performance Stretch Boxer Brief 2 Pocket Now

This is plain and simple the best underwear I've ever had, fabric is awesome, soft, yet durable; it doesn't stretch or shrink. I walk, jog, play basketball and ride bike with them, they stay in place, and are 100% comfortable. You must try it out; and for the price, you just can't beat it, I own 6!

Read Best Reviews of Champion Men's Performance Stretch Boxer Brief 2 Pocket Here

These have the material I was looking for however mine have no fly. Maybe I'm unaware of some new underwear trend but who doesn't want a fly on their underwear? Next thing you know, we will all be foregoing belts and wearing our pants halfway down our butt. Seriously, if you don't mind not having a fly, I would highly recommend these. The material is great because most others stretch throughout the day (get baggy) so they don't fit the same after a few hours. These stay the same all day, but no fly.

Want Champion Men's Performance Stretch Boxer Brief 2 Pocket Discount?

No frontal entry. I kept them and tried them. They fit well and were comfortable to wear but the inconvenience would preclude a reorder. If I find them later with a fly, I will purchase more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment