Buy U.S. Polo Assn. Men's US9250 White Analog Digital Strap Watch Now
This watch arrived a day before sched arrival, and the packaging was adequate and secure.The watch looks identical to the pic shown, and it's a looker.
What I like:
nice clear crystal on it, very visible
band is sturdy and it fits well
nice backlight
solid buttons & crown
nice colors and looks
What i don't like:
directions and setting were a bit difficult
the watch is a bit clunky and heavy
All in all it's a pretty cool timepiece, and well worth the price.
I give it 4*
Read Best Reviews of U.S. Polo Assn. Men's US9250 White Analog Digital Strap Watch Here
It's cool having the time digital as well as analog. The appearance is nice. Only bad thing is, after setting the analog to the digital (to the second) I notice that it sometimes get out of sync. The digital time seems to stay on point so I guess I'll just use that to tell time.Want U.S. Polo Assn. Men's US9250 White Analog Digital Strap Watch Discount?
Teenage grandson picked this out for wish list. He's very happy with it we both agree quality is better than we expected. Large face which he wanted.


0 comments:
Post a Comment