FitFlop Women's Walkstar 3 Sandal

FitFlop Women's Walkstar 3 SandalI feel a little crazy writing this, because the reviews were so great and I was so excited to get these in the mail... but they were sooo uncomfortable. They were really tight across the top of my foot, then there was a huge gap between the toe strap and the area between my bridge and toes (I could stick my finger between the strap and my foot, no problem). The toe strap was stiff and the edges of the seams rubbed so hard that it hurt after wearing them around the house for less than a minute.

The sole of them was thick and cushy and comfortable, so I could see their potential. But the upper part was so poorly constructed that they were impossible to wear, even for a short while. Disappointed and sending them back.

I read the reviews on this style of fitflop and even though I had a pair of the original Walkstars in a size 10, I ordered a size 9. Well, it was too small. The tags advise you to take 20-30 brisk steps in the sandal and if your heel slides off the back of the sandal or to the right or left at all, you need to go up a size. All of these sandals seem to be made for long toes, as the length in front of my toes is almost as long in the size 9 as my size 10's. I am therefore exchanging the 9's for 10s, as the 9's are too small. I do have wide feet although I can wear normal width shoes with no problems, so I don't know if that's why they are more true to size for me. It might be a good idea to find them in a store first and walk around the store in them a bit and then order them here as they are usually cheaper on Amazon with more colors and free shipping.

As far as the fit part goes, I don't really know yet, I ordered them based on reviews from people who have back and leg problems and have reported no pain when using these sandals. As a person with sciatica and almost no cartilage in my arthritic left knee, these are so comfortable I can walk three times as far with no pain as is any other of my supposedly "comfortable shoes". If you care about the fit part, they may work, but if you are looking for comfortable shoes because of back or knee problems, I could not recommend these sandals highly enough!

Buy FitFlop Women's Walkstar 3 Sandal Now

They're SO comfortable...I bought a pair for my 77 year old mother and she won't wear anything else. She recently fractured her pelvis and after physical therapy was still in pain, but after walking for a while in these sandals she really doesn't have any more pain (or not as much)...I'm buying my second pair on Amazon.com and have referred this site to my sister so she can buy a pair too!

Read Best Reviews of FitFlop Women's Walkstar 3 Sandal Here

I really wanted these to be comfy, but at last they weren't. These fit better than the Electra (the straps on the Electra were very loose on me) but for some reason I couldn't get a comfortable walk from these Walkstar 3's... I also seem to have received a lemon where a part of a painful dried up glue part was sticking into my feet.

I agree w/ another reviewer who said these fit differently across colors, and definitely across types. I wish it worked out w/ these b/c I loved being a bit taller. Oh well, I'm sticking w/ my crocs.

I give these 2 stars b/c the bottom of my feet were comfy/cushy but not the top where the straps were.

Want FitFlop Women's Walkstar 3 Sandal Discount?

I love these sandals! I got them for comfort, not for the leg toning feature. I do not think they really tone my legs. If you read the information that comes with it, it says that it tones 10% better that regular sandals. This could be why no one notices the toning benefit! I tried them on in the store before I ordered them and ended up ordering my regular size. I did not find that they run big like another reviewer stated. I will be ordering another pair.

Another thing I will note is that I ordered the bronze that has a dark footbed. I had a friend that has a pair with the white footbed and she is not happy because the white quickly gets dirty and the sandals end up looking kind of nasty. I'd be interested to hear if this happens to other people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment