Temple Craft

Temple Craft
  • Simple Controls
  • Amazing Gameplay

all you get to do is swipe your finger no coins no nothing guys arent any guys chasing you don't get this app

Buy Temple Craft Now

I can just tell that this game is horrible. I mean really look at it. its a horrible spin off of temple run and minecraft you shouldn't even be allowed to make spin off s of any game if your gonna do this type of crap

DO NOT BUY THIS I DIDNT AND I KNOW ITS AWFUL.

Read Best Reviews of Temple Craft Here

stupid waste of money on that piece of junk. DON'T GET THIS GAME.ITS STUPID! DONT BE FOLLED. A nerd would get this game.

Want Temple Craft Discount?

It's to horrible to even mention don't mind the bad graphics and the stupid minecraft cows pretending to run at you it's to bad that I don't want to give it a star grade

you can tell by the description that this is a scam. its not even a real sentence just random stuff. Cows rockets and craft something or another. don't buy it will waste your money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment