Skechers Women's Go Walk Ultimate Walking Shoe

Skechers Women's Go Walk Ultimate Walking ShoeThese shoes are very lightweight and comfortable. Walking in them puts a bounce in my step! I read that the sizing ran a little large, so bought a half size smaller than usual, and the fit is perfect. I wear them without socks most of the time, but they stretch just enough to accomodate thinner socks too. They are a bit pricey, but I was willing to pay for the name with this pair.

These are the most comfortable walking shoes I have ever purchased. Well worth the money and extremely lightweight. I've already purchased a second pair in a different color.

Buy Skechers Women's Go Walk Ultimate Walking Shoe Now

My wife loves the Sketchers, she now has 3 pairs of the Womens go walk shoes in different colors. Happy wife happy life.

Read Best Reviews of Skechers Women's Go Walk Ultimate Walking Shoe Here

I have suffered 20 yrs with severe neuropathy and have never found a shoe I could wear. I have gone 20 yrs wearing house shoes. I put these shoes on, wore them to town, walked in them for 8 hrs and they never once hurt my feet or caused any sores!

Thank you so much!

Now I can go to town and not feel embarrassed,

Peggy Elliott

Want Skechers Women's Go Walk Ultimate Walking Shoe Discount?

I love these shoes. They are just what I was looking for in a walking shoe. I was sick and tired of being on my feet for a long time or walking for while and having my feet hurting and burning. These shoes are the most comfortable shoes I've worn in a long time. It feels like I'm walking on air. Since this purchase I bought two more different pairs. Love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment