Injinji Performance Original Weight Micro Toesocks

Injinji Performance Original Weight Micro ToesocksI bought these socks when I started training for a marathon. I'm about 3/4 way through my training, and I wear these socks every time I have a longer distance (12+ miles) run. They are great. I've had trouble in the past with traditional running socks, getting blisters between my toes, and having bruised toenails. Since wearing these socks, I've had less bruising, and NO blisters at all. I will be buying more if I continue to distance run after I finish this training program and run the marathon.

I initally bought three pair of these. I am currently waiting on more to show up. I wear these socks each time I have to wear socks(which is all to often). I run in them daily, and I have some of the tan ones for wear in uniform. I am the kind of person who prefers to be in sandals if given a choice. These socks (whether in running shoes or boots) replicate that sandal feeling more than anything else I've ever tried. They prevent blisters and keep you feet drier than any other sock (which in my case in Iraq, is quite important). They do take a little getting used to, however once you put that first pair on, you won't want to wear anything else(or you'll immediately hate them and give them to a friend who'll love you forever for it). Toe shoes are quite the trend right now, and therefore these are as well. I don't care about trends. I prefer common sense. It makes sense to me that if you place material between your toes, you'll get less blisters and wick more moisture away. That's why I initially bought them. Buy a pair, you'll love them. If you don't, feel free to send them to me.

Buy Injinji Performance Original Weight Micro Toesocks Now

I used these with my Vibram KSO and Bikila running shoes.

Since I'm a long-distance runner, you pretty much have to use socks to wick away any moisture from your feet that comes from sweat, rain, etc. Otherwise, your going to get blisters, etc.

However, as stated above, some of the toes do not fit well in the Vibrams with the sock. There are also pressure points near the transition between your toes that can cause circulation issues.

So, as an ideal compromise, I cut off all of the sock toes, except for the big toe. I also modify the remaining 4 toe holes in the sock, so that there is a single large hole that encompasses the 3 middle toes, and a final hole for the pinky toe in addition to the remaining big toe insert. This configuration keeps the sock from rolling up whilst you run and also feels comfortable with your toes in the Vibram shoes.

Read Best Reviews of Injinji Performance Original Weight Micro Toesocks Here

Gonna give another praise to how well these socks go with the Vibram Fivefingers. The socks allow for a very snug fit with the Vibrams (at least with my size 9 feet) so that things don't feel loose when you're running.

Want Injinji Performance Original Weight Micro Toesocks Discount?

I was having significant blister problems prior to purchasing these socks. Every time i ran I'd get blisters by the 5 mile point. The blisters were significant on the bottoms of my feet and on several toes. I tried wearing multiple socks with no relief. After researching, i chose these synthetic toe socks and the difference was night and day. I have had NO blisters since wearing these socks. All i did was change to these socks. They are amazing and i would recommend them to any serious runners dealing with blisters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment