Buy Samsung OEM 3.5mm Stereo Headset with Remote and Microphone (White) Now
As far as I can tell, these are the same legitimate ear-buds that I received with the Samsung Galaxy S III. The only reason I ordered these is that I've tried other iPhone headsets with the GS3 and the controls didn't work properly. These headsets are very delicate, I ordered two to have a spare on had. Do not get any water on them.THIS PACKAGE DID NOT INCLUDE THE ADDITIONAL SILICONE EAR-BUDS THAT COME WITH THE PHONE. Luckily the normal sized buds fit my ear perfectly.
Read Best Reviews of Samsung OEM 3.5mm Stereo Headset with Remote and Microphone (White) Here
You can hear the shaking noise when you are speaking on the phone caused by the speaker and the volume buttons. In result you can not hear the other party's voice clearly.Want Samsung OEM 3.5mm Stereo Headset with Remote and Microphone (White) Discount?
Ordered these from seller 'hbashoppe' far as I can tell they're authentic.They don't come in any retail package, however, and don't come with any extra silicone ear buds. They come sorta rolled in this plastic sleeve with overlapping stickers.
I don't know what the package looks like for the knock-off ones.
The sound reproduction is good throughout the frequency range and the build quality is also good. I checked them against the comparisons on a few other reviews and found the mesh looks well-applied, and Samsung logo looks clean and the letters are properly aligned and properly colored. The base of the 3.5mm jack is seated pretty much flush with its plastic housing (we're talking a few thousandths of an inch)
Most importantly, the sound quality is great and reproduces bass and treble with equally good accuracy. Knock-off headphones sound like you're either listening through a door or inside the 'woofer.
I'm convinced some people are getting authentic ones and some are getting the knock-offs, there's no way that what I got matches the low quality of what some other people have reviewed here, just watch who your seller is.



0 comments:
Post a Comment