- Simple, smooth controls with 2 styles to choose from
- Post high scores online with OpenFeint
- Earn a wide variety of achievements
- 2 modes of play: Regular and Phantom
- Easy to pause and resume (pauses automatically if you receive a call)
Some will tell you that the 1 star ratings are just people complaining to complain; that there's nothing wrong with this game. The truth is, this game feels UNRESPONSIVE & playing gets FRUSTRATING pretty quickly. There is NO CONSISTANT FRAME RATE & the game gets LAGGY. Bottom line.
The controls by themselves are just dumb. Don't bother using "Tap" controls, because you can easily find yourself tapping just outside of the directional quadrant & frantically tapping to right yourself before you die. The "Swipe" controls are better, but still not great. You have to take your time between swipes, or the frog will not jump when you tell it to.
Frogger: Pretty good arcade game, but horrible mobile game/app.
PASS!I was happy to see this classic as the free app, but even for a free app this sucks. The controls are bad, the game is slow, runs only in the portrait mode and add to that it malfunctions even after I exited the game the background music kept going on and on...and I had to force close this. And why in the works does a game which had absolutely no need for GPS data need permissions to fine GPS access ??! Seedy, suspicious and badly made. STAY AWAY !!!
Read Best Reviews of Frogger Here
I would have rated this game a zero if it had let me. I actually paid for the app and it doesn't even work on my kindle fire.If you like the classic Frogger game, you'll like this. Normal mode works fine on my Inspire 4g, but the phantom mode crashes every time after beating the first stage. It's not worth $.99 unless they can fix the bugs & unnecessary permissions.I had no problems running this game on my rooted EVO 4g. Not the GREATEST game out there, but quite playable. Just to be clear, you can swipe ANYWHERE ON THE SCREEN, AND IN ANY DIRECTION TO MOVE THE FROG. One reviewer said that his finger was always covering the frog; I can't even see how that would be possible.If you don't like a game, or it legitimately isn't working right on your phone (and the discription says that it should), fine. But actually play the game a bit before trashing.



0 comments:
Post a Comment